Sweetheart Neckline: What It Is
Without any doubt, the choice of a wedding dress is one of the most significant moments in the life of every girl which she will never forget, even years later. Of course, the choice of the right wedding dress style is crucial. However, it depends on the type of neckline. If you select the dress neckline that suits you best, you can emphasize the benefits of your body type and successfully hide its flaws. So, it is a neckline which can be a zest for any bridal outfit. With the help of “your” neckline, you will look unique in your bridal gown.
The sweetheart neckline is a kind of strapless neckline. Instead of a straight line in the chest area, sweetheart neckline creates an arch over each breast. The shape of this neckline resembles the top of the heart. Actually, this shape gave a neckline its name. The main difference between a wedding dress sweetheart neckline and a strapless bridal gown is the fact that the first one not always has to be strapless. Thus, a sweetheart bridal gown can be long-sleeved, with spaghetti straps, with wide straps, and even with a lace collar. Today, sweetheart neckline is very popular and allows you to use a variety of jewelry and other bridal accessories.
Pros and Cons of Wedding Dress Sweetheart Neckline
If you guess whether to choose a wedding dress sweetheart neckline, you have to take into consideration pros and cons of this type of neckline. So, it’s possible to specify the following pros of choosing a sweetheart neckline:
- The main advantage is the ability to demonstrate a beautiful shape and size of the breast. Thus, in contrast to a straight strapless neckline, a full-breasted bride can choose a sweetheart neckline to put an additional emphasis on her bosom. Besides, a sweetheart neckline will also be appropriate for an average breast size.
- Due to its shape, a sweetheart neckline lifts and supports the breast. Therefore, a bride with ample breasts will feel comfortable in a dress with such a neckline.
A sweetheart neckline allows a bride to emphasize the dress bodice which can be decorated with lace, embroidery, beads, stones, etc.
- Bridal outfits with sweetheart neckline look especially good on the girls with slightly tanned skin.
However, you should not forget about some cons of sweetheart neckline bridal gown. They are:
- Being an accentuating element, a sweetheart neckline is not suitable for women with small breasts. Indeed, it’s not wise to focus on what is best to hide visually.
- The brides with fair skin tone will look quite pale in a sweetheart neckline bridal outfit.
- A sweetheart neckline is not desirable for the brides with prominent blue veins on the chest.
On our website, you can view our wedding collections which contain the most fashionable and beautiful bridal gowns with sweetheart neckline. All wedding dresses which we offer are an entrancing and one-of-a-kind embodiment of all creative ideas of our highly qualified designer. Choosing a sweetheart neckline wedding gown from us, you are guaranteed to be on trend!