Bridal Cover-Ups: the Benefits of the Accessory
It’s not a secret that every bride wants to look especially beautiful, elegant and fashionable at her wedding. Every girl carefully chooses a wedding dress, thinks out her hairstyle and makeup, visits a solarium and even keeps a diet. Before the wedding, every effort is made to ensure that the bride will be a queen of the celebration. Fashion experts believe that the main role in a stylish and luxurious image of a bridal belongs to accessories: bridal cover-ups, veil, gloves, and jewelry. That is why even the most modest dress can become enchanting and truly royal if you pick up all the details to it. Moreover, weddings are held at any time of the year, and regardless of weather conditions, so a bridal cover-up will be a great help.
Numerous models of wedding jackets and fur coats, wedding boleros and shrugs allow you to pick an accessory, which will be harmonious to the style of the wedding dress and the season of the year. So, it’s no wonder that bridal cover-ups have many advantages:
- Wedding cover-ups, in all their diversity, are irreplaceable in cold weather. They protect against wind, cold and make a balanced image of a bride by the given weather.
- The white lace bridal shrugs and boleros emphasize the beauty of the bride and give it additional charm and elegance.
- What is more, a bride in a cover-up turns out excellently in photographs.
- You can buy a wedding cover up with a hood, which is indispensable during the wedding ceremony in the church.
Choose the Right Bridal Cover Up for Your Enchanting Image
Wedding fashion offers a huge selection of various cover-ups for brides. Depending on the theme of the wedding celebration, bridal dress and season of the year, every bride can choose a bolero, a shawl, a jacket or a coat. So, let’s look through some recommendations of how to choose the right model of a bridal cover-up.
Style of a wedding cover-up (it will depend on a style of a dress):
- If you choose a short wedding dress or a medium length dress, then pick up a direct short bridal jacket.
- If your dress is long and slim, you can choose a wedding shrug.
- If you choose a magnificent ball dress, the only appropriate variant is a short bridal bolero.
- First of all, your bridal jacket should obligatory be chosen in accordance with a color of a wedding dress.
- On the one hand, the color of your bridal cover-up can completely correspond to the color of a dress. This accessory will not be an accent, but it will complement the whole image.
- On the other hand, the contrasting color will create a bright and unusual tandem with your wedding dress. For example, a white dress would look great with a pink or ivory wedding shrugs and boleros. Though, only confident brides can afford such experiments.
The material of a bridal cover-up:
- Choosing a fur cover up, the bride wouldn’t have a desire to hide from the cold in the car or the restaurant. She would be glad to have a photo session in nature with her guests.
- A lace bridal shrug or bolero is the embodiment of romanticism and femininity.
- If you choose a lace dress, look for a wedding bolero or jacket, made of dense materials such as brocade.