Become the Center of Attention
A wedding dress is 90% of the image of the bride. A perfect wedding dress is the one that accentuates the beauty of a bride. It is 100% of success. Of course, choosing a wedding gown may be a difficult and lasting process. However, at the same time, it is the favorite part of the wedding day planning for most of the brides.
There are so many colors, styles, fabrics, as well as accessories… Moreover, the choice usually depends on the budget. Sometimes, brides have the exact idea of what they want to wear. But, in the end, they may be surprised about the perfect wedding dress that they fall in love with. So, try to keep a very open mind as for the various wedding dress styles.
The bride is always the center of attention; her outfit is the subject of discussion in the first place. So, you should choose a wedding dress style, considering your features of physique. Even the most gorgeous dress loses its beauty when it does not fit you. The perfect wedding dress can minimize your problem areas so that you will look gorgeous.
As for the modern fashion trends, they are not always suitable. However, using some of them is never superfluous. Modern designers delight us with their incredible diversity of trend ideas. Moreover, they can make any wedding dress fashionable by adding, or changing only one element.
Even if you have already taken all of this into consideration, but you are not happy with the result, consider other options. It is another important factor. Don’t forget that any wedding dress can be transformed, using a variety of accessories and shoes, a hairstyle and makeup. The selection of a perfect wedding dress is only the beginning of the wedding image creation.
Tips for Choosing a Perfect Wedding Dress
- Make sure that you have enough time if you decided to sew your wedding dress. You will need time for the designers, or a seamstress, to make it. And you’ll have to come in for fittings and alternations. That process usually takes six to nine months.
- Don’t fix in a particular detail or style. For example, you have always dreamed about the strapless gown. Moreover, if you think that it will become your perfect wedding dress, don’t try on only strapless ones. Keep an open eye on other styles and cuts.
- Think about the emotion you would like to convey. There are lots of other models and designs. Also, your task is to decide whether it is going to be glamorous or classic; modern or traditional.
- Do your research. You may look online, or in the magazines, for the gowns that really appeal to you. Because there are thousands of dresses, and you obviously can’t try all of them on. So you just need to choose up to ten pictures. Bring them to the bridal shop, and they will help you navigate your choices so that you could find the perfect wedding dress for you.
- When you are going to try on the dresses, wear proper underwear on strapless bras or shapewear, if you need it. Also, bring the pair of shoes, matching the heel height that you think you might want to wear on your wedding day. Thus, you can walk around, see how it looks, and see how it feels.
- Keep in mind the volume and the weight of the dress. Something that may look beautiful on the hanger – might feel a little too big for you and weight you down. So, make sure you can move around in it, and whether you will be able to sit, eat and dance and, at the same time, feel comfortable.
- Don’t bring an entourage. Bring only one or two people, whom you know will always be supportive. Those friends, who are objective enough, and whose opinion you can rely on, can help you with their piece of advice.
- Listen to your heart and you will find the perfect wedding dress so that you will have a gorgeous look on your wedding day.