Wedding Cover-Ups: Beauty and Comfort
Wedding cover ups are a sure option for the brides who aspire to make their bridal looks really memorable. So it is especially crucial in the cold season. Thus, when it is cold outside, the brides often think about how to combine beauty and comfort successfully. Indeed, many girls would like to wear an elegant sleeveless bridal gown or an off-the-shoulder bridal outfit. However, unfortunately, the weather is not always appropriate. However, do not despair! There is a way out! That is, you can wear a wedding cover up that will not allow you to freeze and will make you look beautiful on the wedding day. Also, such a cover-up will also come in handy for the church wedding.
Types of Wedding Cover Ups
There are many types of wedding cover ups that can decorate the bride’s shoulders and warm her in bad weather. So, let’s look at the most popular and exciting wedding cover up types in order you could choose the most suitable option.
- Bridal boleros. A bolero covers the bride’s shoulders and arms being a very feminine detail of the bridal attire.
- Wedding jackets. A jacket will perfectly fit into a business lady look.
- Fur coats. It is a favourite accessory of the winter brides which always looks chic and luxurious.
- Bridal wraps. It is a delicate accessory that covers the girl’s shoulders adding sophistication to the bridal look.
- Boas. It is a flirtatious accessory that is a scarf made of feathers. Boa gives the bridal look airiness and glamorousness.
- Palatines or shawls. It is an aristocratic detail of the bridal attire that will not only warm the bride but will also make her very elegant.
- Ponchos. It is an original wedding cover up which is a piece of fabric (for example, lace) with a hole for the head.
Compliance with Wedding Dress Style
Choosing one of the beautiful wedding cover ups, you should take into account not only your personal preferences but also the possibility to combine your bridal cover up with the wedding dress.
The short cover-ups, such as boleros, short jackets, boas, wraps or short coats are suitable for the short wedding dresses or the midi bridal gowns.
The short boleros, short fur coats, hip-length capes and floor-length capes suit the long wedding dresses without puffy skirts. Thus, a cape or coat will be an excellent option for a wedding celebration planned for autumn or early spring.
The long wedding dresses with puffy skirts (a ball gown wedding dress or a mermaid gown) perfectly match with the short bridal cover ups which end up before the skirts start flaring out. Besides, an A-line coat is an excellent choice for a magnificent puffy wedding gown since such a coat follows the dress silhouette.
Besides, the wedding cover up fabric should harmonise with the wedding dress fabric. So finally, you must adhere to one universal rule. That is, you can choose a bright and spectacular bridal cover up for a simple wedding dress. However, if your wedding dress has many decorative elements, it is better to give preference to a simple bolero, coat or shawl. Otherwise, you will overload your bridal look.
Our Wedding Cover Ups
At the Ingrida Bridal Boutique, you will find amazing wedding cover ups which will not only warm you in the cold season but also add you tenderness and romantic appeal! A wide range of the breathtaking bridal cover up and wedding dress design options are at your disposal here. Our experts will help you choose a wedding cover up that will perfectly fit your wedding dress in colour, fabric and of course style. Do not delay visiting us!