Grecian Wedding Dress Features
If you want to try on the look of a Greek goddess, choose a wedding dress in the Greek style. Being fashionable for the past several decades, these wedding dresses are deservedly in high demand among brides.
Bridal gowns in the Greek goddess style are strong competitors for lush wedding dresses. “Timeless classics”, this is what designers tell about these dresses. Luscious Grecian wedding dress features smooth, soft lines which give it a unique look and charm. Light, free-flowing fabrics, ruffles, heavy drapery, and multilayer skirt are the main peculiarities of such a dress. The length of a stunning Grecian style gown must reach the ankles. Undoubtedly, a huge variety of wedding dresses in the Greek style allows every bride to find a dress that will show her figure in the most favorable light.
Every year, the designers whose names are famous throughout the globe such as Vera Wang, Alberta Ferretti, Badgley Mischka, etc. give pride of place to the Grecian wedding dresses in their bridal collections. Indeed, such bridal gowns can truly be called a masterpiece in the world of wedding fashion. In the bridal collections of the top wedding dress designers, there is a variety of Grecian wedding dresses. Thus, their main types include:
- One-shoulder wedding dress.
- Empire waist wedding dress.
- Asymmetrical hemline wedding dress.
However, asymmetrical dresses, collar neckline dresses, and V-neck dress also look fascinating. Besides, strapless dresses and spaghetti straps dress always enjoy great popularity. And, of course, a bridal gown with train looks just outstanding. Besides, it’s possible to choose a wedding dress with pearl straps or one lace strap wedding dress.
Advantages of Grecian Wedding Dress
- In contrast to a lush wedding dress, a Grecian wedding gown is very light and convenient.
- If a bride spends the whole day in a wedding gown, she will not get tired.
- It is an excellent choice for a summer wedding.
- Smooth, soft fabrics will make a bride feel comfortable.
- Flowing fabrics help hide figure flaws if available. For instance, a bride with wide hips in a magnificent wedding gown in the Greek style will look perfect. This dress draws mind from a bride’s hips and emphasizes perfect breast area.
- It is an ideal solution for pregnant brides. As a rule, such a dress features a high waist. Therefore, a baby will not feel any discomfort. Besides, flowing fabrics allow a bride to hide her pregnancy bump from prying eyes.
In our bridal shop, we offer a wide selection of different wedding dresses in the Greek style. A skillful tailoring, proper choice of fabrics, luxurious design, and delicate simplicity make our wedding dresses truly elegant and divine. Moreover, you can order a customized Grecian wedding dress. In this case, you will have an opportunity to participate in a real magic which is a creation of the Grecian goddess dress. We do not restrict your imagination and are always happy to fulfill any of your wishes.