Bridal Handbags: Peculiarities of Choice
Bridal handbags definitely make any bridal look more beautiful and feminine. Nevertheless, small handbags serve not only for decoration but also for storing necessary is things. Indeed, it is not so easy to choose a bridal handbag since this wedding accessory must ideally fit a wedding dress. So, not to be out of pocket, it is advisable to do not a handbag from the same material as a gown. But there are the exceptions. For example, for a short wedding dress, you can pick up a leather bag if you wear leather shoes. Also, it is better if a wedding bag and dress are the same colour. However, the champagne coloured bags also do not stand out against the other details of the bridal look. Moreover, it will be great if the handbag has as the same decorations (rhinestones, beads, flowers, etc.) as the dress. However, do not overdo.
Bridal Handbags Choice and Wedding Dress Styles
It’s very important to ensure that the bridal handbags fit the wedding dresses in style:
- Elegant bridal clutch bags suit short dresses.
- Coquettish bridal pompadour purses suit ball gown wedding dresses.
- Original bridal frame bags suit Grecian dresses.
- Exquisite frame bags or clutch bags suit mermaid dresses.
- Lace handbags suit lace dresses.
- Simple handbags suit richly decorated dresses.
- Bright, eye-catching handbags suit modest, simple dresses.
So, the best choice is to buy the bridal handbag when you buy your wedding dress. In this case, the bridal consultant will help you to select the most suitable option. In turn, you will be able to appraise your bridal look as a whole.
Bridal Handbags as Works of Art
Choosing the accessories, you need to decide whether the bridal handbag will be an addition to the bridal gown or an independent fashion item. Note that even the bridal attire requires the accents placement. Thus, that can be shoes, veil, jewellery or handbag. So, if you do not afraid to put an emphasis on your bridal handbag, this accessory may be pastel mint, light pastel purple, silver or gold in colour. Besides, it is easy to make your handbag the main accent. For this, some brides replace the bridal bouquets with the bridal handbags decorated with fresh or artificial flowers. The bold bride may prefer the purse of unusual shape or richly decorated with bright rhinestones, crystals or beads.
Tips for Bridal Handbags Choice
When you are looking for the best option among a variety of the bridal handbags, it is worth taking into account some tips for the successful choice.
- The handbag should harmonise with the bridal shoes in style and material.
- Consider the time of year. Thus, the summer and winter bridal bags have differences in texture and decorations.
- The handbag and jewellery should create a single bridal look.
- Decide in advance how you want to carry your handbag (around the wrist, in the crook of the elbow, etc.).
- Choose the size and shape of the handbag depending on what you are going to put there.
Our Bridal Handbags
At the Ingrida Bridal Boutique, you can always purchase the most fashionable and exquisite bridal handbags in London. We are constantly widening the range of these bags choosing only the most popular designs and colours. However, if you need something special, we will also be very happy to help you. Thus, our talented wedding dress designers will create a mind-blowing bridal handbag for you! If it is hard for you to pick a bridal bag on our site, you can come to our wedding salon personally and look through all the available bridal accessories to make the right choice.