Realize the Most Memorable Project in Your Life
A wedding is a special occasion. Every girl dreams of becoming a bride since childhood. She expects to feel like a princess at the ball. Of course, a gorgeous wedding dress is an integral part of a ‘fairytale’.
The ever-changing fashion is so diverse that it is hard not to get confused. Bridal shops offer countless, but usually similar and uninteresting models. As for the designers’ wedding dresses, they are always rather expensive.
There is a solution. Ingrida Bridal is a designer wedding dress shop that offers handmade wedding gowns. There is a team of professional seamstresses and tailors, who are ready to make every dream come true. We will help you design your own wedding dress. At the same time, you will face lots of advantages of this idea:
- Design your own wedding dress, which is going to be unique, making you special.
- You will get a helping hand from the real experts of bridal fashion.
- Besides, it is definitely going to become one of the most exciting and memorable projects in your life.
- Save money of the future family budget, like your wedding dress, will cost you less than the dress from the world-famous designers.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to create a dress style that flatters your body shapes the most. Finally, hide some features by using fabrics of special textures, and a variety of decorative elements.
- Delight the groom and all of the wedding guests with your wedding dress design.
Diversity of Wedding Dress Styles
At present, there is a wide choice of different styles of wedding dresses. The most popular ones include:
- a floor length, strapless wedding dress with a deep neckline;
- a long, straight, and narrow wedding dress;
- a mermaid style skirt;
- a wedding dress with off-shoulder sleeves;
- a wedding dress with a ballgown skirt;
- a dress with translucent top, made of guipure, lace, or thin mesh fabric;
- one-shoulder sleeve dress style;
- a backless wedding dress;
- a dress with a high neckline;
- an empire (or raised waistline) dress style;
- a short tight wedding dress;
- a wedding dress with a short fluffy skirt.
Useful Tips for the Perfect Wedding Dress Design
Of course, the body shape, as well as the height of a bride should be taken into account, while choosing the most suitable wedding dress design, for example:
- A floor length empire dress style should choose short girls. As it will visually make them taller and slimmer.
- The brides, who are overweight and curvaceous, should avoid models with fluffy skirts. A straight wedding dress without unnecessary details would be the best choice for them.
- Designers recommend the lucky owners of a beautiful shoulder line and graceful hands to give preference to wedding dresses with off-shoulder straps.
- A wedding dress with short skirt fits slim brides with slender legs.
- A dress with a high neckline or a model with an open back will accentuate a swan neck. In this case, it is recommended to choose an updo hairstyle.
- A mermaid wedding dress will be ideal for the hourglass brides.
- The owners of a small bust should pay attention to dresses, which are embellished with an exquisite draping of the neckline.
- The bustier ladies should try wedding dresses with simple neck, and bust-line. Large embellishments, beadwork, or other details will just attract more attention to the already catchy part of the body.
So, it is possible to design your own wedding dress. By the way, our professional dress makers and tailors will use the fabrics and accessories that fit you the most. So of course, we will take into account a future wedding day style.