Functions of Bridal Boleros
Bolero is a short jacket that reaches the middle of the back maximally. It covers the arms and shoulders, but the décolleté area remains open. However, there is a variety of wedding bolero styles. Thus, a wedding bolero can cover the breasts or/and the neck or bare the shoulders of the bride. The bridal boleros are in great demand now. They complement the classic bridal look making it even sweeter and more innocent. Indeed, a wedding bolero is not just a fashionable bridal accessory, but also beautiful and practical piece of clothing. So, which practical functions does a bridal bolero perform?
- Protection against chillness. Even if the wedding ceremony takes place in summer, there is always a possibility of heavy rain or simply cold weather. Thus, the bride should protect herself against unpredictable weather conditions. Of course, a bridal bolero will not warm the bride sufficiently. However, she will feel much more comfortable wearing it.
- Creation of the modest bridal look. The bride has to wear a bolero during the church wedding. Consequently, the girl will look more strict and modest.
- Possibility to hide figure flaws. For example, if the bride has broad shoulders, the bridal cover-ups, such as boleros, will help make the shoulders visually narrower. Thus, the girl’s silhouette will look more symmetrical.
- Possibility to wear a bolero after the wedding. Lace, satin or fur bolero will perfectly harmonise with the same colour clothing.
Which Bridal Boleros Are Better to Choose
The bridal boleros as fashionable accessories are versatile. Therefore, the brides can wear them with both puffy and straight wedding dresses. However, it is better if the wedding bolero is sewn from the same fabric as the gown itself. The other sure option is when the bolero and dress are the same colour or have similar decorative elements. Besides, before you buy a wedding bolero, you should pay attention to the following fundamentally important nuances:
- Dress neckline. Thus, a wedding bolero looks the best with spaghetti strap wedding dress or strapless bridal gown.
- Dress colour. Choose both the wedding dress and bolero of the same colour. If not, the bolero colour should mix well with the wedding bouquet and shoe colour.
- Decor. If the bridal gown is richly decorated, pick up a bolero without decorative elements. And vice versa.
- Bride’s figure. When choosing a bridal bolero, it is necessary to consider your body constitution. Thus, the slim girls can wear any bolero, while the plump brides should choose the boleros with loose fitting long sleeves.
- Season and weather. Silk, lace, and organza boleros are excellent options for summer weddings. Satin boleros are great for the cool weather. So in winter, fur bolero is an ideal solution.
Our Bridal Boleros
Being keenly aware that the bridal boleros have to harmonise with the bridal gowns to the greatest possible extent, or London bridal shop saw a wide range of these accessories. Here you will find the wedding boleros in different colours, designs, and styles: from classic to modern ones. The choice of decorating options for boleros is also impressive. For each bride, our attentive and polite employees will individually choose a stylish bolero design that excellently complements the bridal look. You can explore our bolero range looking through our bridal cover ups catalogue. The Ingrida Bridal boutique is your reliable assistant in creating the unforgettable bridal look. So, be sure that you will not leave us without a beautiful wedding bolero!